May 2017: Product Roundup
At Frontify, we continuously strive to add new and exciting features.
1. Media Library - Improved Tag Management
We’ve improved the way you can tag assets in your Media Library. Existing tags are displayed first, and the visual experience now matches our Unity style.
2. Creative Collaboration - Better Upload Experience
Uploading multiple large sizes files just became much smoother. Assets are now handled asynchronously, provided with feedback concerning their upload statuses.
3. Creative Collaboration - Improved Folder Sorting
TWe've improved folder sorting. Folders can now be ordered by drag-and-drop, resulting in a much sleeker UX.
4. Creative Collaboration - Improved PDF Upload
This feature temporarily dropped out with Unity – it’s now back and improved – allowing you to either split a PDF or upload it as a single file.
5. Enterprise Suite - CSV Export of Users
It’s now possible to export the user base to a CSV file, e.g., for use in third-party newsletter tools. This feature is currently only enabled for enterprise customers.