Frontify's InDesign Templating solutions allow designers to create editable, on-brand templates in Adobe InDesign and have non-designers edit them directly from their browser.
- Sync InDesign with Frontify to set up easy-to-use design templates for non-designers
- Help designers control brand layout elements with a master InDesign template
- Have teams use design templates without an InDesign license or design know-how
- Search and filter images from your Frontify DAM and make them part of your InDesign layouts
- Upload InDesign files to Frontify and let it automatically generate editable design templates
- Decide which elements of your design templates are editable or locked, keeping the designers in control
More Apps in Design
- PlatformFigma App
Add your Figma Designs to Frontify to involve everyone in the design process, centralize assets, and start documenting your Figma Design System within Frontify.
- Adobe XD
Use Frontify-based brand elements like colors, typo styles, and assets directly in Adobe XD.
- Adobe CC Libraries
Make sure your creative teams have access to your Frontify assets, directly in their native Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries.