Use Frontify-based brand elements like colors, typo styles, and assets directly in Figma through the Figma Plugin.
- Access your brand assets within Figma to simplify the brand design process
- Connect all things brand directly with your design teams
- Implement and use brand elements living in Frontify, such as colors and typographies
- Easily apply colors defined in your brand guidelines to layers, as borders, or fills
- Sync text styles with Frontify and apply them to your designs to stay forever on-brand
- Explore brand assets and variants, and simply copy them to your clipboard for instant use within your designs
More Apps in Design
- Adobe Link
Adobe Link is a native plugin for your Adobe tools that enables direct searching, opening, placing, and syncing of assets stored in Frontify from within Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, and After Effects.
- Adobe XD
Use Frontify-based brand elements like colors, typo styles, and assets directly in Adobe XD.
Frontify's InDesign Templating solutions allow designers to create editable, on-brand templates in Adobe InDesign and have non-designers edit them directly from their browser.