Connect design teams through centralized repositories, helping you manage Frontify-based design files directly in Sketch.
- Access brand assets directly within Sketch and simplify the brand design production
- Implement and use brand elements living in Frontify, such as colors and typographies
- Keep track of best practices and design documentation
- Upload any artboard created in Sketch to Frontify for feedback, approval, and documentation
- Sync design specs living in Frontify with Sketch to keep designers forever on-brand
- Access documented brand colors, fonts (and much more) in Sketch
- Access assets (icons, logos, images) from Frontify in Sketch
- An active Sketch account
- Creative Collaboration as part of your Frontify plan
More Apps in Design
- Figma Plugin
Use Frontify-based brand elements like colors, typo styles, and assets directly in Figma through the Figma Plugin.
- Adobe CC Libraries
Make sure your creative teams have access to your Frontify assets, directly in their native Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Adobe XD
Use Frontify-based brand elements like colors, typo styles, and assets directly in Adobe XD.