Connect design teams through centralized repositories, helping you manage Frontify-based design files directly in Sketch.
- Access brand assets directly within Sketch and simplify the brand design production
- Implement and use brand elements living in Frontify, such as colors and typographies
- Keep track of best practices and design documentation
- Upload any artboard created in Sketch to Frontify for feedback, approval, and documentation
- Sync design specs living in Frontify with Sketch to keep designers forever on-brand
- Access documented brand colors, fonts (and much more) in Sketch
- Access assets (icons, logos, images) from Frontify in Sketch
- An active Sketch account
- Creative Collaboration as part of your Frontify plan
More Apps in Design
- PlatformFigma App
Add your Figma Designs to Frontify to involve everyone in the design process, centralize assets, and start documenting your Figma Design System within Frontify.
Frontify's InDesign Templating solutions allow designers to create editable, on-brand templates in Adobe InDesign and have non-designers edit them directly from their browser.
- Adobe XD
Use Frontify-based brand elements like colors, typo styles, and assets directly in Adobe XD.