Connect design teams through centralized repositories, helping you manage Frontify-based design files directly in Sketch.
- Access brand assets directly within Sketch and simplify the brand design production
- Implement and use brand elements living in Frontify, such as colors and typographies
- Keep track of best practices and design documentation
- Upload any artboard created in Sketch to Frontify for feedback, approval, and documentation
- Sync design specs living in Frontify with Sketch to keep designers forever on-brand
- Access documented brand colors, fonts (and much more) in Sketch
- Access assets (icons, logos, images) from Frontify in Sketch
More Apps in Design
- Figma Plugin
Use Frontify-based brand elements like colors, typo styles, and assets directly in Figma through the Figma Plugin.
- Adobe CC Libraries
Make sure your creative teams have access to your Frontify assets, directly in their native Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries.
Frontify's InDesign Templating solutions allow designers to create editable, on-brand templates in Adobe InDesign and have non-designers edit them directly from their browser.