"The expert in anything was once a beginner." - Helen Hayes
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team can be defined as motivated, having a certain level of intelligence and are generally, just nice people. It’s a family. They’re not your typical salespeople, they’re cool salespeople, who work on non-commission based salaries, are team players, major foodies and jump up at the first opportunity to go into nature, preferably on a hike.
This role will be either a six-month internship or a one-year traineeship depending on your background and availability. In the first six months of the traineeship option or for this internship, we'll help you grow you into a top-notch BDR for the German market. This includes a proper Sales Onboarding and then starting to do outbound sales; creating a great first impression with prospects, following up and qualifying inbound leads, developing customized pitches for different target accounts, working closely together with the market’s account executive to drive outbound prospecting activities, accompanying them on various trips, and much more. In the second part of the traineeship, you'll have the opportunity to start specializing in different areas like BDR-related subjects, sales enablement topics or to start growing into a Junior AE role.
- You're a sales enthusiast.
- Your friends would describe you as a great communicator, authentic, honest, and pragmatic "doer."
- Your mother tongue is German but you can also have a conversation in English.
- You are fresh out of university or have some sales experience.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.