"Let's eat grandma!"
"Let's eat, grandma!"
Punctuation and attention to detail, it saves lives!
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
This spirited team of about 20 is cosmopolitan as 10 nationalities are represented. As much as they’re personally diverse, they also are a multi- and cross-functional team made up of copywriters, designers, online marketers, front-end developers, and event coordinators. Think of them as the bridge from the internal community of Frontify to the outside world. This curious, quick thinking and open-minded bunch all work toward the same goal - to spread the word of Frontify by showing just how great of a tool it really is.
You will create cutting edge copy (both long and short form), edit other teams' written output and be involved with most daily content ops, with a heavy focus on product sections. Think product whitepapers, feature releases, help articles, the Frontify app, and the website's more tech-savvy content, to name a few.
- You’re highly proficient in English.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You have a lot of experience working with a CMS (ideally, Contentful).
- One of your passions includes writing.
- Bonus points for branding expertise, SaaS knowledge, and tech-savviness.
- You want to make an impact, establish structure, and help define sleek content creation processes.
- Universities are cool, but we really don’t see your possible lack of degree as a deal-breaker.
- You’re curious by nature and have a willingness to learn.
- Your friends would describe you as friendly, approachable, and honest.
- You take ownership and you don’t need someone to tell you what to do.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.