Make our users go “Oooh, aaah.”
Design the surface of our digital touchpoints
- You evolve our current UIs in our product and on our website to the next generation.
- You work on all our digital interfaces, from product to website to internal tools.
- You collaboratively implement concepts to interface design.
- You design micro-interactions and UI animations.
- You work together with UX and the development team, with creative directors and marketing to come up with crazy-good stuff together.
- You bring in your own ideas and drive your own initiatives.
You’re a standout digital designer
- You’re an expert in digital design when it comes to designing websites and applications (send us your digital portfolio).
- You can pinpoint and make the difference between good and flippin’ awesome UIs.
- You’ve got an eye for the small details.
- You’ve probably got a degree in interface design, or a similarly strong educational background in digital design.
- You’re proficient in English, German, or both.
- You enjoy collaborating and working closely with others.
- You’re a self-doer – no need for someone telling you what to do – and learn quickly.
Be a part of something different
- An employer who treats you like a grown-up (freedom and responsibility).
- An environment where you can make an impact and own your projects, with direct feedback from our team and customers.
- The chance to really get things done – no unnecessary meetings and admin stuff.
- An interdisciplinary team where you can learn from others, and they can learn from you.
- The unique combination of fun and ambition.
- Colleagues that feel like family, in a cozy place in the heart of St. Gallen.
What is Frontify?
Frontify is a fast-growing company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), currently employing almost 100 people. We create an all-in-one brand management software, increasing brand consistency through centralized platform collaboration – for big businesses and small.