Execute experiments!Your new company
Frontify is a growth-oriented company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), New York (USA), and Frankfurt a.M. (Germany) with around 100 people currently on board. We create all-in-one brand management software, for businesses large and small.
We’d love you to join us on our dynamic, creative adventure. We’re open-minded and motivated about making a positive impact for our customers. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and letting our personalities shine through everything we do.
Our interdisciplinary Growth Team consists of designers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and growth managers. Its aim is to improve metrics along the user journey of our self-service customers – in a data-driven an experimental approach. Support the team as a Growth Engineer with your coding and analytical skills!
You code, analyze, and much more.
- You’re part of the hypotheses building, testing, and analyzing.
- You analyze data, automatize, find patterns, and come up with suggestions and results.
- You support the execution of growth experiments.
- You work with other people and help in leveraging the strengths of other group members to come up with clever solutions.
- You work with APIs and can utilize them.
- To have a general overview of what the role of a growth engineer is, you might want to check out this article.
- You love to deep dive into problems and solve them, often initially with a scrappy 80/20 approach.
- Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, engineering, any technical major, or related work experience.
- You’re madly data-driven and analytical. Our growth team strives to find user patterns and to improve user experiences based on them.
- You’re a SQL wizard. You’re able to bridge the gaps between databases, spreadsheets, and third-party applications.
- You’re passionate about growth, metrics, outstanding user experience, and you bring in an experimental mindset.
- You don’t need someone to tell you what to do :) (you’re able to prioritize your work independently).
Feel an impact!
- An employer who treats you like a grown-up (freedom & responsibility).
- A feeling of impact and responsibility, with direct feedback from our team and customers.
- Develop in an agile and human way, with releases taking minutes – not hours.
- A place where you can get things done – no unnecessary meetings and admin stuff.
- An interdisciplinary team where you can learn from others.
- Colleagues that feel like family in a cozy place in the heart of St. Gallen.