Serious business doesn't have to be serious. We believe in efficiency, simplicity, and making great things happen – together. Be a part of our journey.
If you’re looking for an authentic and inspiring working environment, nestled between the beautiful hills of Appenzell and St. Gallen, then you've come to the right place. We're looking for a Sales Admin person at Frontify to support our salespeople and help them make potential customers drop their jaw.
Can you relate to the stereotypical salesperson, doing anything for commission? No? Good! Because Sales at Frontify is a bit different: more consultative, no commission, and many more specialties. Our sales team currently consists of around 30 people: our legal team, the Sales Ops, the SDRs, and the Account Executives.
- In the beginning: You research the market and develop a sales strategy within your market.
- You manage the whole sales cycle: from acquiring and qualifying leads to doing product demos, negotiate terms, and close deals.
- Midterm: You build a strong sales team (you plus 1-2 Sales Development Representatives).
- Longterm: You’ll gradually focus more on the second part of the sales cycle (product demo to closure).
- You’ll handle inbound leads and find the best possible enterprise solution based on the client’s need.
Here are some fancy skills you might/hopefully know about:
- You’ve got some relevant sales experience.
- Ideally, you are a graduate in business, economics, or a similar field.
- You’ve got a flair for branding, SaaS, and/or agencies.
- You’re proficient in English. Any other relevant language is interesting, too.
- You can present concisely, and persuade others without hurting the relationship.
- You’ve shown that you can initiate new things and get them done.
- You can be a coach, a motivator, and a coordinator.
- You take initiatives and bring them to the next step within the team.
Let’s get to the good stuff already, right? We’ll give you:
- A place to be creative and get things done.
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
- The opportunity to build up your own team.
- Flexibility, in order not to miss out on your private life.
- Colleagues that feel like family.
- A cozy place among the mountains.
What is Frontify?
Frontify is a fast-growing company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), New York (USA), and Frankfurt a.M. (Germany) with currently 100 people on board. We create an all-in-one brand management software, increasing brand consistency through centralized platform collaboration – for big businesses and small.