Be part of the business side of the company – but ideally, you don’t take yourself too seriously. :)
Your new company
Frontify is a growth-oriented company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland) with around 100 people currently on board. We create all-in-one brand management software, for businesses large and small.
We'd love you to join us on our dynamic, creative adventure. We're open-minded and motivated about making a positive impact for our customers. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and letting our personalities shine through everything we do.
Your new role
You will be part of our small, but growing, finance team and play a vital role in handling all of our customer accounts.
Billing & Collecting
- You’ll make sure that our global customer base will get billed accurately and timely.
- You’ll handle all our tools and systems which guarantee proper reporting and invoicing.
- You’ll be in touch with our teams to discuss all ongoing topics.
- You’ll have contact with our customers about payment options, invoicing discussions, and renewals, as well as handling supplier forms.
- Reminder management with customer outreach will also be a part of your journey with our customers, including some of the most well-known brands in the world.
- You’ll help to improve our internal processes.
- You’ll be key in implementing new tools across all teams.
- You’ll support the rest of the finance team during high pressure times, for instance during monthly and yearly closings.
This job is for you, if
- You’re an outgoing personality, able to communicate in German and English with all our teams, as well as our global customer base.
- You have a strong interest in accounting and finance.
- You are detail oriented, as you’ll handle important topics with our customers.
- You feel comfortable in a high-growth startup atmosphere with a lot of activity and constant changes.
- You’ve got a hands-on approach and you’re willing to think outside of the box.
- You feel comfortable aiming for more – there’s always room to grow with interesting side projects.
At the moment this position will be between 50-60%, but will evolve to a 100% over time.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for career and personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness.
How to get to know each other?
- Apply online. You’ll get an answer within 3 days.
- 20’ video call.
- Coffee in our office.
- Half a day with the team.
- If all goes well, you’ll receive an offer to become part of the Frontify family.