"Customer loyalty is the most powerful sales and marketing tool." - Bill Price
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
This international team is made up of a strategic and driven bunch who have a diverse skill set in design, agencies, project management and, of course, customer success. Together, they combine their skills to support our customers to bring their brand to the next level. When they’re not advising or guiding them on the latest feature, they will be outdoors - hiking, skateboarding or even sailing.
To put it simply, you will increase the efficiency of our customer success team. You’ll collaborate closely with our Customer Success Lead and define customer success objectives, strategy, and tactics, and implement processes that can scale.
- You have extensive customer success (theory and practice) experience within a SaaS company.
- You understand customer success goals and strategies and are passionate about designing processes that can scale.
- Your superpower is your ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and build optimal solutions.
- You enjoy “getting your hands dirty” by digging into complex operations.
- You understand the basics when it comes to working with interfaces within systems.
- Your friends would describe you as self-motivated, authentic, efficient, curious and always honest.
- You're fluent in English.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.