Are you the one who brings order to the force (aka the Customer Success Team)?
Your new company
Frontify is a fast-growing company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland) with around 105 people currently on board. We create all-in-one brand management software, for businesses large and small.
We'd love you to join us on our adventure. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through in everything we do.
Our Customer Success team currently consists of about 12 people. Most of which are in St. Gallen headquarters, with more and more joining our New York office. Our Customer Success Managers are all experienced professionals with diverse backgrounds.
Your goal is to increase the efficiency of our Customer Success team. You’ll collaborate closely with our Customer Success Lead and in defining customer success objectives, strategy, and tactics, and implementing processes that scale. The role also comes down to how you interpret tit and where you see that you can bring the most value. We’re flexible in that way.
Your new role
- Data: Do reports and analysis of expansions, renewals, and much more.
- Systems: Implement and manage software that facilitates CS Ops activities.
- Processes: You know the customer lifecycle by determining the timing and content of touchpoints along the customer journey, and you collaborate with the communication team to synchronize email outreach. You are the risk manager and detect early signals of at-risk renewals, you design playbooks for CSMs to address them and you’re also an opportunity manager – identifying top candidates for upsell. Last but not least you are the cross-functional coordinator and you relay customer feedback to the right team: product, support, development, and sales.
- People: You are in charge of onboarding new Customer Success Managers, measure the workload of the team and determine action and triggers to help reach our ambitious team goals.
Here are some fancy skills you might/hopefully know about
- Customer Success (theory and practice) within a SaaS company
- You understand Customer Success goals and strategies and are passionate about designing processes that scale.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and build optimal solutions
- You enjoy “getting your hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Basic development skills to work with interfaces within the systems
- You are self-motivated, authentic, efficient, curious and always honest. Take a high degree of ownership over your work
- English (C2)
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for career and personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness. Our word only counts for so much, though. See what we have to offer for yourself – start the conversation. ;)
How to get to know each other?
- Apply online. You’ll get an answer within 3 days.
- 20’ video call.
- Coffee in our office.
- Half a day with the team.
- If all goes well, you’ll receive an offer to become part of the Frontify family.