"Customer loyalty is the most powerful sales and marketing tool." - Bill Price
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
This international team is made up of a strategic and driven bunch who have a diverse skill set in design, agencies, project management and, of course, customer success. Together, they combine their skills to support our customers to bring their brand to the next level. When they’re not advising or guiding them on the latest feature, they will be outdoors - hiking, skateboarding or even sailing.
Your mission is to enable our Customer Success team to deliver a world-class experience for our customers. You’ll accomplish this with data analysis, implementing, maintaining, and enhancing our tool landscape, as well as enhancing the timing and content of the customer journey touchpoints. If you pride yourself on being a risk mitigator, opportunity multiplier, and have a knack for developing robust and scalable systems - then this could be the job for you. But don’t worry, you won’t be alone as your sidekicks will include the Customer Success Operations Lead and Head of Customer Success.
- You have extensive knowledge of Customer Success within a SaaS company and understand Customer Success goals and strategies.
- You take the definition of being a team player to the next level since you enjoy working cross-functionally to deliver projects and drive change.
- You thrive on turning ambiguous problems into concrete, tangible projects and finding elegant, scalable solutions.
- You ask great questions that get to the core of the issue.
- You turn data and insights into actionable strategies.
- You enjoy “getting your hands dirty” and digging into complex problems.
- You have some technical skills to build reports, dashboards and data analysis. e.g. Excel, SQL, Tableau or other BI skills/tools.
- Previous experience with Gainsight NXT (or managing a CRM) would be a big plus.
- You are self-motivated, authentic, efficient, curious, and always honest.
- You take a high degree of ownership over your work.
- You’re proficient in English (C2).
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.