"Hope is not a financial plan." - Ric Edelman
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
While they may be the smallest team here, they do make a large impact on us - they handle our money after all. As you may have guessed, this means planning, organizing, auditing, accounting for and controlling our finances. Yes, they’re smart people and love crunching numbers but they also enjoy the fresh outdoors.
You will oversee the business and financial operations and have an important role in the planning process. This means working closely with our CEO and CFO, playing a crucial part in understanding our data, developing frameworks, KPI’s and OKR’s for future growth, and aligning with the decision-makers across departments.
- You’re no stranger to the finance world since you have vast experience in it.
- You’re not afraid to take ownership of forecasting, annual budgeting, and longer-term planning processes.
- You’re a tracking wizard; you can establish tracking mechanisms and provide regular insights to our business.
- You might be mistaken for a fortune teller since you have a robust forecasting mechanism and can warn us early on any deviation from a plan.
- You understand, analyze, and challenge key operating metrics and drivers and challenge management where results don’t meet our targets.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable.
- You’re not just a “numbers only" kind of person you understand business and know that finance and business work in a certain yin and yang.
- One of your best friends is data.
- You know how to create best in class reports for various stakeholders.
- Your friends would describe you as smart, a good communicator, hands-on, proactive, and persuasive.
- Have a familiarity with SQL or similar languages to pull data on the go.
- You’re the one that likes to bring processes, departments and everything in between to the next level.
- You pride yourself on your timely and accurate management accounts and monthly reports.
- Bonus points: You’ve implemented an ERP system as part of department transformation, specifically for finance.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.