"It's not about having the right opportunities. It's about handling the opportunities right." - Mark Hunter
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 130 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team can be defined as motivated, having a certain level of intelligence and are generally, just nice people. It’s a family. They’re not your typical salespeople, they’re cool salespeople, who work on non-commission based salaries, are team players, major foodies and jump up at the first opportunity to go into nature, preferably on a hike.
As a student job, you will be creating lists of potential clients we can approach and sell our product to using market research, playing detective, stalking (the legal way) and a bit more. In exchange, we give you an hourly wage, a flexible schedule and the possibility to look into other opportunities at a later stage; think internship or an entry-level position.
- You’re a student; the field of study doesn't matter, just the willingness to work
- You’re fluent in English and German and any other languages could be an asset
- You’re passionate about startups, the digital world, branding, and sales
- Your friends would describe you as a creative, curious, and quick learner
- You’re goal- and result-oriented
- You're persistent and value accuracy in working
- You're able to work between 50 - 60% throughout the week
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to manage your studies. Education should be a priority, after all.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.