Salesperson: “This computer will cut your workload by 50%.”
Customer: “That’s great! I’ll take two of them.”
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team can be defined as motivated, having a certain level of intelligence and are generally, just nice people. It’s a family. They’re not your typical salespeople, they’re cool salespeople, who work on non-commission based salaries, are team players, major foodies and jump up at the first opportunity to go into nature, preferably on a hike.
You'll be responsible for the first part of the sales cycle. This includes doing outbound sales; creating a great first impression with prospects, following up and qualifying inbound leads, developing customized pitches for different target accounts, working closely together with the market’s account executive to drive outbound prospecting activities, accompanying them on various trips, and much more.
- You're a sales enthusiast with at least 4 years of experience (preferably in the SaaS world).
- Your friends would describe you as a strong communicator, pragmatic and honest.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a Sales Development Representative, Business Development Representative, or similar role.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Onboarding in the heart of Europe, Switzerland that is! Yes, that means plenty of cheese and chocolate to start your time with us right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation because you deserve personal time too!
- An open environment workspace in lower Manhattan with a bird's eye view of New York City and Brooklyn. #officeviews
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.