"Sales is not about selling anymore, but about building trust and educating." - Siva Devaki
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team can be defined as motivated, having a certain level of intelligence and are generally, just nice people. It’s a family. They’re not your typical salespeople, they’re cool salespeople, who work on non-commission based salaries, are team players, major foodies and jump up at the first opportunity to go into nature, preferably on a hike.
You will support the sales team by coaching, mentoring and training them to be best in class. This includes but is not limited to: overlooking and developing continuous learning programs, training new employees, challenging the Sales Ops Lead in strategy and planning and being the center of reporting and analytics. You will build trust and relationships with each and every sales member so that they can reach their highest potential.
- You have experience in the SaaS world.
- You're a seasoned sales veteran.
- You're a born leader.
- You love bringing out the best of people and enhancing their strengths.
- You're probably endorsed on LinkedIn for your analytical and structural skills.
- You have a knack for branding and marketing.
- You're fluent in English.
- Your friends would describe you as self-motivated, honest, energetic, curious, efficient, and approachable.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.