I'm very font of you because you're just my type!
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your new team is a group of motivated, collaborative and innovative people. They are designers, product managers and developers from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Aside from work, some of them are parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies and so much more!
You will use your creative brain and eagle eye to put the user experience at the forefront. You will reveal insights through research and collaboratively translate those insights into solutions.
- Ideally, you studied human-computer interaction design or have a similarly strong educational background in digital design and/or user research.
- You’re an expert in research and concept and can demonstrate your expertise when it comes to designing applications.
- You can transform vision and ideas into actionable specifications through prototyping, mapping, and writing.
- You can plan, prepare, and moderate stakeholder workshops.
- You can point out and make the difference between good and great UIs.
- You’re proficient in English and/or German.
- You like to work closely with others and can express yourself concisely.
- You’re a self-starter, a quick learner, and a doer.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.