Understand what makes our users go “Wooh!”
Your new company
Frontify is a growth-oriented company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), New York (USA), and Frankfurt a.M. (Germany) with around 100 people currently on board. We create all-in-one brand management software, for businesses large and small.
We’d love you to join us on our dynamic, creative adventure. We’re open-minded and motivated about making a positive impact for our customers. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and letting our personalities shine through everything we do.
Our company is growing quickly, and it comes as no surprise that our Product team is, too. We have plenty of opportunities and initiatives which we are looking into implementing, but all of those come with a lot of unknowns that need to be discovered and answered. We’re looking for a special, creative brain that has a keen eye for our users, putting their experience at the forefront. If you’re the pragmatic type – eager to reveal insights through research – with the ability to collaboratively translates those insights to solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
Research and design the interactions with our brand management platform
- You discover needs and ideas for our software
- You collaboratively define opportunities to evolve our platform
- You design flows, interactions, and behaviour of our interface
- You work together with product management and development teams for discovery and delivery
- You bring in your own ideas and drive your own initiative
You’re a smart system thinker and visualizer
- Ideally, you’ve got a degree in human computer interaction design, or a similarly strong educational background in digital design and/or user research
- You’re an expert in research and concept and can demonstrate your expertise when it comes to designing applications
- You can transform vision and ideas into actionable specifications through prototyping, mapping, and writing
- You can plan, prepare, and moderate stakeholder workshops
- You can point out and make the difference between good and great UIs
- You’re either proficient in English or German (or both)
- You like to work closely with others and can express yourself concisely
- You’re a self-starter, a quick learner, and a doer
Feel an impact
- An employer who treats you like a grown-up (freedom and responsibility)
- A feeling of influence and responsibility, with direct feedback from our team and customers
- Develop in an agile and human way, with releases taking minutes – not hours
- A place where you can get things done – no unnecessary meetings and admin stuff
- An interdisciplinary team where you can learn from others
- Colleagues that feel like family in a cozy place in the heart of St. Gallen
How to get to know each other?
- Apply online. You’ll get an answer within 3 days.
- 20’ video call.
- Coffee in our office.
- Half a day with the team.
- If all goes well, you’ll receive an offer to become part of the Frontify family.
What We Need From You
Please upload your portfolio or provide us a link where you demonstrate your experience and skills.