Crazy for Data? Then this position is for you.
Your new company
Frontify is a growth-oriented company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland) with around 100 people currently on board. We create all-in-one brand management software, for businesses large and small.
We'd love you to join us on our dynamic, creative adventure. We're open-minded and motivated about making a positive impact for our customers. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and letting our personalities shine through everything we do.
Your new role
Together with a newly built data team consisting of three team members, you'll be part of building our data culture, extending our data warehouse, and working closely with various teams to generate reports and analysis that will help us understand our customers and internal processes better. The goal in establishing our data warehouse is to start hypothesis building, testing, and analyzing process within a year.
You'll also gather our KPIs in dashboards and reports, and make sure everyone knows about them; you’ll know everything about our funnel. Finally you’ll identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns, and make sure that our database is reliable.
This job is for you, if
- You want to make an impact, establish structure, and define processes of a young data team.
- You want to enrich a growing team with your knowledge about best practices and Do’s & Don’ts.
- Analytics is what you love and you know how valid data is, utilizing your statistical knowledge.
- You’re able to report and visualize data in an easily digestible format for the whole team, as not everyone understands data like you.
- You bring quantitative and qualitative data together to really understand what drives our users.
- Consult business teams in defining data analysis processes, and evaluate data to improve business.
- SQL and Tableau are familiar to you.
- You are critical and question data to make sure we make the right decisions.
- You showcase the current status, but you also know how to predict future patterns.
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn are a part of who you are.
- You're friendly and approachable, and comfortable being authentic and honest.
- You take ownership and you don’t need someone to tell you what to do (you’re able to prioritize your work independently).
If you identify yourself with this role and have three or more years’ experience as a data analyst in a growing business or corporate environment, and you’d like to be a sparring partner, then we’re very much looking forward to you application.
Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, engineering, a technical major, or related work experience, and you bring in an experimental mindset.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for career and personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness.
How to get to know each other?
1. Apply online. You’ll get an answer within 3 days.
2. 20’ video call.
3. Coffee in our office.
4. Half a day with the team.
5. If all goes well, you’ll receive an offer to become part of the Frontify family.