Data Scientist (Noun)
Definition: Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.
Also see: Wizard, Magician
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
While small, they are mighty. They are the ones that provide information and decision support as they build up our data culture and extend our data warehouse. They discover insights and share knowledge throughout the company while also tracking the performance and progress of our product. In their downtime, they are usually enjoying the good life - which is up to you to decode.
You will establish our data warehouse to start hypothesis building, testing, and analyzing within a year. You'll also put our KPI's in dashboards and reports as well as identify, analyze and interpret trends to make sure our database is reliable.
- You love analytics and have more statistical knowledge than your average Joe.
- You’re able to report and visualize data in an easily digestible format for the whole team, as not everyone understands data like you.
- You bring quantitative and qualitative data together to really understand what drives our users.
- You're probably endorsed for SQL and Tableau on LinkedIn.
- You live in the moment by showcasing the current status, but you might also be confused for a psychic as you can predict future patterns.
- Your friends would describe you as curious, willing to learn, friendly, approachable, and honest.
- You studied statistics, computer science, engineering, or something similar.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.