“Hello, is it leads you’re looking for?” - Lionel Richie
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - one that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
This spirited and diverse team of about 20 has 10 nationalities represented (although mainly based at our Swiss office that you can visit from time to time). As much as they’re personally diverse, they also are a multi- and cross-functional team made up of copywriters, designers, online marketers, front-end developers, event coordinators, and IT. Think of them as the bridge from the internal community of Frontify to the outside world. This curious, quick thinking and open-minded bunch all work toward the same goal - to spread the word of Frontify by showing just how great of a tool it really is.
You will be responsible for driving awareness and qualified lead generation campaigns in the USA, while also having the unique opportunity to build a generation program as this is a newly created position.
- You’re a seasoned veteran in the paid digital and social campaign world, ideally for B2B tech products or services.
- You speak the following languages: CRM, marketing automation, Google Analytics and paid social media dashboards.
- Your friends would describe you as being a go-getter, proactive, independent and never be one to settle for the status quo.
- You love to share reports, best practices, and ways to always make things better. Optimization excites you.
- You’re all about collaboration, so knowing that you could speak to our American office, Swiss office, third party media or even sales team pleases you.
- You give a little something extra if you have experience in copywriting.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Onboarding in the heart of Europe, Switzerland that is! Yes, that means plenty of cheese and chocolate to start your time with us right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation because you deserve personal time too!
- A collaborative work environment in lower Manhattan with a bird's eye view of New York City and Brooklyn. #officeviews
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.