Work with our partner agencies and multiply our business!Your new company
Frontify is a growth-oriented company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), New York (USA), and Frankfurt a.M. (Germany) with around 100 people currently on board. We create all-in-one brand management software, for businesses large and small.
We’d love you to join us on our dynamic, creative adventure. We’re open-minded and motivated about making a positive impact for our customers. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and letting our personalities shine through everything we do.
Branding and web agencies are the multipliers of our business. You help us create new partnerships with agencies, build trustful and long-lasting relationships, and motivate them to recommend Frontify (our product) to their customers.
Partner with agencies
- Develop an overall agency partnership management concept
- Manage and develop the relationships with existing partner agencies
- Create a partner lead list and convince new interesting agency partners to use Frontify
- Propose and negotiate partnership contracts
- Keep agencies informed about our product, offering, and price list (reach out to them, hold webinars, create and spread documents, etc.)
- Support agencies in using and selling our product to their customers
You are an empathetic consultant
- You have worked in an agency (digital, branding, marketing)
- You have some other relevant experience (account management, branding, SaaS, consultancy, or the like)
- You are proficient in English and German
- You are empathetic and can build trustful relationships
- You can present concisely and like to interact with people
- You like to approach people and are strong in acquiring potential customers
- You are able to think strategically – you see the bigger picture
- You have shown that you can initiate new things and get them done
- You don’t need someone to tell you what to do and you’re always honest :)
- Startup spirit
- A place to be creative and get things done
- The chance to work with inspiring agencies, brands and people
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the company
- Flexibility, in order not to miss out your private life
- Colleagues that feel like family in a cosy place in the heart of St. Gallen
How to get to know each other?
- Apply online. You’ll get an answer within 3 days.
- 20’ video call.
- Coffee in our office.
- Half a day with the team.
- If all goes well, you’ll receive an offer to become part of the Frontify family.