"Design is thinking for improvement, forever." - M. Cobanli
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your new team is a group of motivated, collaborative and innovative people. They are designers, product managers and developers from more than seven different countries. They enjoy working together to create and evolve a well-loved product but always keep room for new ideas and approaches. Aside from work, some of them are parents, gamers, bookworms, adrenaline junkies and so much more!
As a partner in a cross-functional team, you will think up, execute, and oversee the developments of our product design from conception to launch (and then some). You’re equally comfortable in shaping user experiences as you are delivering UX artifacts and frameworks. You are also interested in evolving our current UIs to the next level and designing the surface of our brand management platform. You possess the know-how to balance creating emotional and beautiful user experiences with an understanding of user behavior and success through data and insights. You’re the one who brings projects from concept to completion and ensures its’ success. Sending in a portfolio is a must but you get bonus points if your portfolio also provides a case study.
- You have journeyed through the world of SaaS or digital software products.
- You possess experience both in quantitative and qualitative user research as well as prototyping with software products.
- You have shipped products or even have multiple successful products/digital launches that drove meaning impact to the business.
- You tend to be the differentiator between good and great UI; your attention to detail is impeccable.
- You might be referred to as “Speedy Gonzalez” for your ability to quickly produce a great range of design artifacts: from maps, flows & wireframes to beautiful high-fidelity UIs.
- When faced with limits and ambiguity, you become more – not less – creative.
- You’re a collaborator who also loves to challenge others and make your ideas better.
- You’re no stranger to initiating, defining and leading innovative initiatives from the discovery to the delivery phase.
- Ideally, you have a degree in interaction design or similar.
- You speak English but German never hurts.
- Your friends would describe you as a self-starter, driven, motivated, approachable, honest, and a skilled communicator.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.