To do list:
1. Close opportunities
2. Take over the world
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
Your team can be defined as motivated, having a certain level of intelligence and are generally, just nice people. It’s a family. They’re not your typical salespeople, they’re cool salespeople, who work on non-commission based salaries, are team players, major foodies and jump up at the first opportunity to go into nature, preferably on a hike.
As a sales enthusiast, you will help develop the Finnish market, while closely working together with the Account Executive (AE) for Scandinavia. This role will be either a six-month internship or a one-year traineeship depending on your background and availability. In the first six months (or during your internship), you'll be responsible for the first part of the sales cycle. This includes doing outbound sales; creating a great first impression with prospects, following up and qualifying inbound leads, developing customized pitches for different target accounts, working closely together with the market’s account executive to drive outbound prospecting activities, accompanying them on various trips, and much more. In the second half of the year, if you're a trainee, you continue to be a driving force in your sales team, while you take over more responsibilities in sales-related topics. Additionally, you have the opportunity to start specializing in different areas like BDR-related subjects, sales enablement topics or to start growing into a Junior AE role.
- First and foremost, you must be a native Finnish speaker. No exceptions.
- Your talents include communication, persuasion, and negotiation.
- You recently graduated or already have some sales experience.
- Your friends would describe you as authentic, honest, and pragmatic.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.