We’re looking for an Information Security Enthusiast, who makes our (potential) customers happy. Your new company
Frontify is a growth-oriented company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), New York (USA), and Frankfurt a.M. (Germany) with around 100 people currently on board. We create all-in-one brand management software, for businesses large and small.
We’d love you to join us on our dynamic, creative adventure. We’re open-minded and motivated about making a positive impact for our customers. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and letting our personalities shine through everything we do.
Our company is growing quickly, and as the company grows, so do the security expectations. Since there is a lot of projects going on, we’re looking for a motivated person who supports and pushes forward ongoing security projects; someone with a can-do, pragmatic attitude. Could you be the one to support our team with daily efforts and beyond?
- Proactively support for internal and external security and privacy requests (e.g., technical questionnaires and customer calls).
- You help to ensure that we meet certification related requirements (e.g. ISO27001, GDPR, …).
- You help to create and maintain security-related documents (e.g., policies, etc.).
- You help to plan, implement, and conduct pragmatic and appealing internal data security and privacy awareness training.
- You collaborate with sales, legal and development teams on cross-functional projects to secure our services and making (potentially) customers happy.
- You provide security expertise and guidance in general, and on new products or features.
The job is for you, if
- You have 1-2 years experience in IT or just finished your studies in computer science and you’re passionate about Information Security
- You’re proficient in English (C2), and preferably in German.
- You’ll be able to work with a multitude of stakeholders and peers to provide advice and support in improving security and getting things done.
- You can present/talk concisely and like to interact and phone with people.
- You’re an empathetic consultant, and you can build trustful relationships.
- You’re authentic, honest, intrinsically motivated, and responsible – a grown-up.
Let’s get to the good stuff already, right? We’ll give you:
A place where you can get things done | A feeling of impact and responsibility | Flexibility, in order not to miss out on your private life | An interdisciplinary and experienced team with product and account managers, sales people, designers, and developers | Colleagues that feel like family, in a cozy place among the mountains | Happiness
How to get to know each other?
1. Apply online. You’ll get an answer within 3 days.
2. 20’ video call.
3. Coffee in our office.
4. Half a day with the team.
5. If all goes well, you’ll receive an offer to become part of the Frontify family.