We’re looking for an Information Security Enthusiast, who makes our (potential) customers happy.
Our company is growing quickly, and as the company grows, so do the security expectations. Since there is a lot of projects going on, we’re looking for a motivated person who supports and pushes forward ongoing security projects; someone with a can-do, pragmatic attitude. Could you be the one to support our team with daily efforts and beyond?
- Proactively support for internal and external security and privacy requests (e.g., technical questionnaires and customer calls).
- You help to ensure that we meet certification related requirements (e.g. ISO27001, GDPR, …).
- You help to create and maintain security-related documents (e.g., policies, etc.).
- You help to plan, implement, and conduct pragmatic and appealing internal data security and privacy awareness training.
- You collaborate with sales, legal and development teams on cross-functional projects to secure our services and making (potentially) customers happy.
- You provide security expertise and guidance in general, and on new products or features.
The job is for you, if
- You have 1-2 years experience in IT or just finished your studies in computer science and you’re passionate about Information Security
- You’re proficient in English (C2), and preferably in German.
- You’ll be able to work with a multitude of stakeholders and peers to provide advice and support in improving security and getting things done.
- You can present/talk concisely and like to interact and phone with people.
- You’re an empathetic consultant, and you can build trustful relationships.
- You’re authentic, honest, intrinsically motivated, and responsible – a grown-up.
Let’s get to the good stuff already, right? We’ll give you:
A place where you can get things done | A feeling of impact and responsibility | Flexibility, in order not to miss out on your private life | An interdisciplinary and experienced team with product and account managers, sales people, designers, and developers | Colleagues that feel like family, in a cozy place among the mountains | Happiness
How to get to know each other?
- Apply online. You’ll get an answer within 3 days.
- 20’ video call.
- Coffee in our office.
- Half a day with the team.
- The decision.
What is Frontify?
Frontify is a fast-growing company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), New York (USA), and Frankfurt a.M. (Germany) with currently 100 people on board. We create an all-in-one brand management software, increasing brand consistency through centralized platform collaboration – for big businesses and small.