It takes 20 years to build a reputation and a few minutes of a security-incident to ruin it.
We want to save our reputation!
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
You will join forces with Peter from Liechtenstein to create the ultimate duo - the Information Security Team. Together, you will battle security topics with the forces of information security frameworks, tech know-how, empathy, and patience. In his free time, Peter can be found kick-boxing, playing video games or writing books on information security – to say he loves this topic would be an understatement.
You will proactively answer and support internal and external security and privacy requests, from technical questionnaires to customer calls and everything in between. Ideally, you will also help to plan, implement, and conduct pragmatic and appealing internal data security and privacy awareness training. All in all, you will support Peter in various security topics where you will also have a stake in them.
- You are currently a Computer Science student (or something IT related) or are a recent graduate with no more than a few years of work experience.
- You obviously speak English but German never hurts.
- You have an affinity to learn about all things security.
- You might be endorsed on LinkedIn for great communication skills. This comes in handy when working with various stakeholders and peers to provide advice and support in improving security and getting things done.
- Your friends would describe you as authentic, honest, intrinsically motivated, and responsible.
What We Offer
- An entry-level position with the potential for a long-term perspective.
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.