Why did the customer get lost?
Because he took the wrong churn!
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
This international team is made up of a strategic and driven bunch who have a diverse skill set in design, agencies, project management and, of course, customer success. Together, they combine their skills to support our customers to bring their brand to the next level. When they’re not advising or guiding them on the latest feature, they will be outdoors - hiking, skateboarding or even sailing.
You will drive our customer happiness to a new, all-time high by advising and guiding a wide variety of enterprise customers. You ensure that they launch Frontify successfully, adopt it widely, and are continually driving business value from our product.
- You're a natural at increasing product adaptation, customer engagement, and satisfaction proactively.
- You understand the importance of the following metrics: Adoption Rate, Customer Lifetime Value, Net Promoter Score, Churn Rate, and more.
- You're no stranger to the world of CSM, KAM, Branding, SaaS, Agency, or Consulting.
- Ideally, you studied business, economics, or a similar field.
- You feel comfortable in the tech space.
- You’re proficient in English (C2). Any other language might be interesting.
- You’re an empathetic consultant and you can build trustful relationships.
- Your friends would describe you as authentic, honest, intrinsically motivated, and responsible.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.