Drive our customers' happiness!Your new company
Frontify is a growth-oriented company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), New York (USA), and Frankfurt a.M. (Germany) with around 100 people currently on board. We create all-in-one brand management software, for businesses large and small.
We’d love you to join us on our dynamic, creative adventure. We’re open-minded and motivated about making a positive impact for our customers. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and letting our personalities shine through everything we do.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who drives our customer happiness to a new all-time high. As a Customer Success Manager you are an Account Manager who advises and guides a wide variety of enterprise customers. You ensure that they launch Frontify successfully, adopt it widely, and are continuously driving business value from our product.
You drive customer success
- You onboard new customers and provide coaching & support to improve adoption of Frontify.
- You know Frontify in detail and guide your enterprise customers truthfully.
- You increase product adaptation, customer engagement, and satisfaction proactively.
- You liaise with internal teams and coordinate to ensure customer success.
- Support the development of our products together with customers, the product team, and sales.
- Your metrics: Adoption Rate, Customer Lifetime Value, Net Promoter Score, Churn Rate, and more.
You’re a self-motivated and empathetic consultant
- You’ve got some relevant experience (CSM, KAM, Branding, SaaS, Agency, Consulting).
- Ideally, you’re a graduate in Business, Economics, or a similar field.
- You feel comfortable in the tech space.
- You’re proficient in English (C2). Any other language might be interesting.
- You can present/talk concisely and like to interact with people.
- You’re an empathetic consultant and you can build trustful relationships.
- You've shown that you can initiate new things and get them done.
- You’re authentic, honest, intrinsically motivated, and responsible – a grown-up.
- An employer who treats you like a grown-up (freedom & responsibility).
- A place to be creative and get things done.
- The chance to work with inspiring brands and people.
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
- Colleagues that feel like family.
- A cozy place in the heart of St. Gallen.
How to get to know each other?
- Apply online. You’ll get an answer within 3 days.
- 20’ video call.
- Coffee in our office.
- Half a day with the team.
- If all goes well, you’ll receive an offer to become part of the Frontify family.