“Arguing with a lawyer is like wrestling a pig in mud. Sooner or later you realize that they like it.”
Your New Company
At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform – a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
Frontify is a scaleup company with over 100 employees, headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland and another office with a skyscraper-view in New York, USA. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and let our personalities shine through everything we do. Does this sound like the place for you? Then read on.
While it may be one of the smallest teams at Frontify, the legal team is made up of a few guys who are good-humored but also mean business. It’s rare to find them in a suit and tie, let alone at a mahogany desk. You can, however, find them traveling to faraway lands and enjoying family time when they’re not giving legal advice.
You will support the legal team by conducting legal research, assembling legal documents, collaborating with our clients on various contracts, ensure compliance and giving legal advice to the rest of our departments – to name a few things.
- You have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Law or a combination of Law and Economics.
- You obviously speak English but German never hurts.
- Some of your interests include contracts and data protection laws.
- You have an understanding of international, private, and/or EU law. Brownie points for Swiss law.
- Your friends would describe you as authentic, honest, self-motivated, approachable and pragmatic.
What We Offer
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do projects that really make an impact. Like, really.
- The possibility to grow professionally and be surrounded by friendly legal superheroes.
- A culture of trust.
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.